Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

worst service.Frontier charged me $30 for check in, i didn't received my baggage at my destination.

I severely censure the careless and disrespectful way Frontier are handled this issue. They did't processed my claim.

worst service. Frontier charged me $30 for check in, i didn't received my baggage at my destination. I severely censure the careless and disrespectful way Frontier are handled this issue.

They did't processed my claim.

I severely censure the careless and disrespectful way Frontier are handled this issue.They did't processed my claim.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier airlines baggage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $550. Frontier Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier airlines baggage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Airlines. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Delta Airlines or United Airlines.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments