I booked a flight in January for a flight in April.Frontier Airlines changed my itinerary with new flight times causing me to miss 2 extra days of work due to an extra combined 18 hours of travel with layovers.

I have called everyday for the past two weeks to NOT accept the new itinerary and everyday the automated system says that they are experiencing unusually high call volumes and that the wait time is in excess of 45 minutes. After the 10th straight day of this, I tried to call to book a new flight, and sure enough within 6 minutes, I was talking to a customer service representative. They do not have enough customer service representatives to take care of their customers who have already given them money, but plenty for new customers.

This will be the last time I ever consider flying Frontier.I will also make sure to tell every person who I come in contact with that is planning a vacation to lead them away from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Delta Airlines or United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments