Due to storms across the Plains(or so we were told), our flight was over 30 minutes late leaving Atlanta.Knowing that we only had 35 minutes to make our connection, I expressed my concern to two of the flight attendants on the plane before take-off.

They assured me that due to flights being late that it shouldn't be a problem making our connection since the tower was aware. I would like to know why at this point we weren't put on the stand-by list for the next flight? We arrived 15 minutes after our connecting flight left. We were offered stand-by on the last flight to Phoenix along with 10 other passengers.

We were told that there were no seats available the next day & would have to fly stand-by on any of the flights to Phoenix on Tuesday. We were confirmed for a flight on Wednesday. This was unacceptable since we had to return to work on Wednesday. When I asked if we would be provided with food & hotel vouchers I was rudely informed that it wasn't Frontier's fault & that we would not be given any form of compensation.

Taking matters into our own hands, we chose to fly into Las Vegas & rented a car to make the 5-1/2 hour drive home. We arrived home 10 hours later than had our flight waited for us. I was told that flights cannot be held yet as I sat waiting for the stand-by flight I witnessed Flt 583 to Salt Lake City at 7:05 pm being held for a flight that had arrived late at the gate next to it. I have been flying for 40 years.

I have seen a drastic decline in the quality of air travel over the years. To go from getting a hot meal on the plane to having to pay for a can of soda is unacceptable. The lack of compassion from Frontier's customer service center is disturbing to say the least. I wasn't even offered a discount voucher for a hotel as I was told I should have been.

It's a shame that the customers who pay for a service are treated with disrespect.

Without customers there would be no airlines!I will gladly pay extra next time to give my business to an airline that provides good customer service & cares about their passengers.

Review about: Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments