Besides being the biggest crooks in the airline industry, you put no money into making sure important tools such as oh let's say your WEBSITE work properly.Tried for 2 *** days to check and nothing...call your *** customer service, wait on hold for an hour to tell them we can't check in online...then tells us we have to go to airport to check in...i'm like ***..we want to pick our seats so we can be together...nope not an option.

I then point out Frontier burglary pricing scheme for bags indicate that its more expensive to check bags in person. The CSR said no, it would be same as online...Get to the airport and guess what...NOT THE *** SAME. Of course you can't even cancel flights with these crooks. I have told my company NEVER use frontier again..

If I can keep one person from using these crooks i've done my job.These guys care less

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frontier Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Frontier Airlines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unacceptable customer service, baggage fees, paying to change flights and sysstem failure. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Delta Airlines or United Airlines. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Airlines and frontier airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments