1.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Just a synopsis of recent experiences with Frontier over the past month involving 3 separate flights: All of their check-in computers down at the airport, forcing everyone to stand in line for an agent which caused masses of people to miss their flights.Witnessing a gate agent treat a respectful customer like dirt (Denver airport, agent was Moria or Marnie).

Having their automated phone system hang up on me twice when trying to resolve an issue, once I finally talked to an actual agent she could not have been less helpful.

Two of the three flights delayed over an hour.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). blindweezie is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Airlines. The most disappointing about flight at Frontier Airlines was unacceptable customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Delta Airlines or United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

I have also been disconnected after 40 minutes telephone hold times! When you actually get an agent, they are not able to resolve your problem. They blame it on the computer system or the website and they tell you to call back.

Is there website that insecure that it keeps getting hacked or something?