Las Vegas, Nevada

They had two flights one for 99.00 at 1 am the other 7 pm for 328.00

I bought the expensive one and they cancelled the early flight and their excuse was crew issues.This is straight robbery this airline is making money by lying offering an early flight charging more and at the end they don;t even have staff to take care of the flight.

The denver airport full of kids and family is not even winter they just decided I emailed, called and all they gave me is a 25.00 voucher and I don't even want to use this airline. No wonder online all you see is bad complaints. I emailed the CEO Barry Biffle not even a reply well the fish stinks from the head down.

2.8
Additional Fees
Quality of Food
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frontier Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $230
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1215745

What is your complaint.Is the 7:00 pm flight on one day and the 1:00 am the next?

Or, are the 1:00 am and 7:00 pm on the same day. The latter is what you imply. The early one 1:00 am was cancelled, so what is your problem since you bought the 7:00 pm flight?

Why did they give you even $25.00 voucher?[punctuation would also help]