2.1
Number of Destinations

When we checked in at the airport we asked three times if we had a window seat due to health issues. We were told three times yes, you have a window seat for both legs of your flight. I boarded early quickly glanced at the ticket because she kept the ticket. I sat in my window seat only to have it doubled booked. I tried three times to have an employee help solve the problem and they would not stop talking to each other (and laughing). I yelled we need help and the lady walked over....I told her what happened. She approached the gate agent (who was working) and the gate agent said loudly I always give the ticket back. I guess she forgot that she put the ticket on the desk when she told me to wait and half way wheeling another passenger down the gateway waved me on the plane. The lady I told the problem in the first place walked away and NEVER came back. They printed off the tickets to the next leg and said "see here you do have a window seat." I told them that the lady at the counter told us three times we had a window seat. I was told well she lied and these (aisle) are the correct seats.

This on top of the luggage fees as well as the carry on fee, nothing to eat or drink unless you pay, and a filthy crumb filled seat cushion. When I waved over a worker they rolled their eyes at me and wiped the crumbs on me and the floor.

I hate frontier.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Frontier Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Airlines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most getting off the plane. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Delta Airlines or United Airlines. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Airlines and frontier airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments