We got the Orlando airport.The front desk lady attendant took our itinerary asked us to measure the our two bags.

They were fit the smaller frame which was 18x14x8. But she insisted on that we need to have them checked-in. We did not want to because bags were not the size of carry-on so that we did not want to waiting for the luggage when we arrive to TTN. So we moved in the items out to make room in the bags.

She gave us contempt look and said the air plane had 5 minutes to close the gate. We asked if we could just checking one piece because the other one was empty. She rudely replied that it was our problem. She kept reminding us that it was us who was trying to change airline policy.

She says, if we did not pay $50.00 we would be paying $70.00 when boarding at the gate. We thought that Frontier airline did not allow any personal belongs to get on the air plane. So, we were hurriedly but reluctantly gave her the credit card paying $50.00. She was satisfied to put our little bags on the belt.

After we had security check to the waiting area by the gate. The airplane just arrived. The passengers were starting to get out of the plane. It was not the gate closed.

It still had 45 minutes. To my shocked was the passengers out and in with luggage were all bigger than ours. We were allowed to have carry-ons and bags! I asked some of them who did not pay for any fees.

I talked to the attendant by the gate what happened to us with our bags, she handed me the "FLYFRONTIER.COM" card and told me to file a complaint. Our heart was racing fast and knew that lady at the front desk bullied us and wanted to get our $50.00 no matter what, we did not understand why we were treated as second class passengers. Was that we did not purchase the tickets through Frontier airline, or because we were not looked same as other people? Even though, we paid $50.00 fee, we could still carry the bags with us on the air plane, but she did not let us doing it.

It was a such joke when we had to wait to watch our so little bags coming through the carts when we arrived. The emotional sadness and angry made this trip very memorable. However, on the airplane, the stewards were nice and help, made us thinking not every one created equal. But we should not be treated unfairly and being deceived.

It was the mountain time, office was closed when we called Frontier office to file a complaint. But we called our credit card company complained about it. They encouraged us and assisted us to dispute the $50.00 charge. I have some pictures taken at the seen which I can provide.

This was our first time to take Frontier airline thought we travel a lot. I believe frontier wants to do good customer service and hope this complaint can get this employee attention. Good customer service goes a long way and will result good profit. But bullying the customer will put dent on a good reputation.

We sent complaint and request and refund our $50.00. Their first email was for delaying their response.

They sent mail a month later, they refused to refund.

Review about: Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments