Review about Frontier Airlines Flight from Salem, Oregon
I was appalled at how the service on this airline has declined since I last used the airline in 2012.They were one of the best back then.
Now they seat you in what the lady next to me best described as "lawn chairs." These are cheap looking thin plastic chairs with no recline function and the tray table is essentially a "cup" table. My six foot tall husband barely had clearance for his knees when he was sitting straight up. The attendants weren't attentive. And I just wanted to scream every time they stated "make sure your seat backs are in the upright position" as if there were any other options!
If you wanted anything more than a small cup of water, the next cheapest beverage was a soda for $1.99. Forget the snacks...there are none. We flew from one side of the U.S. to the other and back.
I think we were actually offered water on three of the legs. I'm surprised they don't charge for the use of the cup! There is no on flight entertainment our Wi-Fi service. The seats were dirty with sticky spots on them (as if juice or soda had been spilled).
There was a used tissue stuck next to the tray on one leg of our trip. I don't think they clean at all. Our first flight wasn't full so the attendants offered "upgraded seats" for an additional $40. According to a nearby passenger who had recently opted to do this, the seats were no different, nor the extra inch of legroom worth it.
At check in the employee have my husband my ticket and gave me my husband's. This caused a problem at the TSA line. Then we both noticed that the employee at the gate crossed off the wrong names on the passenger list as each of us passed by. Carry on luggage cost more than checked, so there weren't many on the last full flight we took from Denver to Portland.
Yet somehow, even with people not pulling out luggage from overhead, it took a very long time for the flight crew to move passengers out of the plane after landing. The air in the plane during this time was very warm and stagnant. My husband and I were toward the rear of the plane. I've never experienced the sense of claustrophobia that i had at that time.
The crew did nothing to expedite the movement of passengers off the plane and there was no air circulation at all.We used this airline because I had good memories of it, but never, ever again!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "We absolutely love the carls jr on north lancaster in salem oregon the restaurant is very clean ,the crew is polite and curtious and the food is delicious, the manager..."
- "The flowers delivered looked like a $10 2 day old arrangement from walmart! I paid $62 for junk! I sent them a picture and requested a replacement be sent. They..."
- "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."