Review about Frontier Airlines Flight from Salem, Oregon
I was appalled at how the service on this airline has declined since I last used the airline in 2012.They were one of the best back then.
Now they seat you in what the lady next to me best described as "lawn chairs." These are cheap looking thin plastic chairs with no recline function and the tray table is essentially a "cup" table. My six foot tall husband barely had clearance for his knees when he was sitting straight up. The attendants weren't attentive. And I just wanted to scream every time they stated "make sure your seat backs are in the upright position" as if there were any other options!
If you wanted anything more than a small cup of water, the next cheapest beverage was a soda for $1.99. Forget the snacks...there are none. We flew from one side of the U.S. to the other and back.
I think we were actually offered water on three of the legs. I'm surprised they don't charge for the use of the cup! There is no on flight entertainment our Wi-Fi service. The seats were dirty with sticky spots on them (as if juice or soda had been spilled).
There was a used tissue stuck next to the tray on one leg of our trip. I don't think they clean at all. Our first flight wasn't full so the attendants offered "upgraded seats" for an additional $40. According to a nearby passenger who had recently opted to do this, the seats were no different, nor the extra inch of legroom worth it.
At check in the employee have my husband my ticket and gave me my husband's. This caused a problem at the TSA line. Then we both noticed that the employee at the gate crossed off the wrong names on the passenger list as each of us passed by. Carry on luggage cost more than checked, so there weren't many on the last full flight we took from Denver to Portland.
Yet somehow, even with people not pulling out luggage from overhead, it took a very long time for the flight crew to move passengers out of the plane after landing. The air in the plane during this time was very warm and stagnant. My husband and I were toward the rear of the plane. I've never experienced the sense of claustrophobia that i had at that time.
The crew did nothing to expedite the movement of passengers off the plane and there was no air circulation at all.We used this airline because I had good memories of it, but never, ever again!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "2535 Hauser BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officerc/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "I seldom make written complaints about service, but find it very necessary to inform you of the substandard and horrible service provided by Etihad Airways. I will NEVER in my..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I have to say that I have never had trouble with Lowes until about a month ago when i went to return left over items from a project at my..."
- "We absolutely love the carls jr on north lancaster in salem oregon the restaurant is very clean ,the crew is polite and curtious and the food is delicious, the manager..."
- "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...."