Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

We booked a family get together flight from Phoenix to Chicago.I prepaid for 4 seats selection and one bagage!

We tried the online check in 24 hours before and through the day before the flight, but the website kept giving an error "unable to check you in at this time, please try later". We arrived (2 adults and two kids) arrived to the airport 45 minutes before check in. The clerck, Cheryl, gave us abitter face and said "you aint going on that fligh, are you sending that bag (referring to the suitcase) with you?". Her attitude and question thru me off as we expected to be greeted at a minimum with a "hello"...I fly domestically and internationally for business very often and this was a little shocking and surprising.

I politely said hello and was ready to hand her our picture IDs. She than said "you aint goi g on this flight". Confused I asked, why, what is going on. Her answer was "You didnt check in online".

Little note. She dis not even ask for our name first. This lead me to conclude that the flight was iverbooked and she knew it, thats why they shut down the online check in and this how she was prepared to refuse us. A police officer was on site and when my son and I burst in tears (this was a trip planned to meet my new and only baby niece flying in to Chicago from Michigan).

The officer said "mam, I am sorry this happened to you, but you should know a lot of people complaint about Frontier because of exatly this". He littelry got on his cell phone and said he will try to help us find a flight with someone else...it wad too late. Last minute flights were over $700 per person. We called Frontier and I spoke with "Cloe".

She said there is nothing they can do but follow the orders of the clerk, but she dis offer to sell me other tickets at the last minute price!!! Croocks!!! We lost our trip to Chicago and our family flying in from MI took this trip to meet us...the agony, lost of $$ and heart breaking is too big to put in words. We are asking for Frontier to refund the flight tickets in full, along with the seats fees they pre charged claiming that they will be guaranteed if pre paid for, plus the refund for the suitcase.

All roundrip. We will take this case to a legal source and utilize our consumer rights if this is not settled and full charges refunded within 5 business days (no later than 9/8/2017).

Plain croocks!!This airline should not be allowed to service the public.

Review about: Frontier Airlines Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments