I am a frequent flyer so I register with TSA, as my time is valuable.Frontier Airlines has deemed that my time is not valuable nor is my business - I travel a lot for business and TSA pre check allows me to recoup some of the lost travel time.

I have always been a fan of Frontier Airlines, however, when I booked my flight this time, I was told "we no longer participate in that program" How the heck does an airline decide not to comply with the TSA?Hmmm seems like I won't be using Frontier any longer - and the majority of my business trips are to/from their hub.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier airlines flight. Frontier Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Airlines. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Delta Airlines or United Airlines.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1119025

I agree.I am / was a big fan of Frontier Airlines.

But my travel as a photographer has significantly increased and after a baggage mess in Canada last year, I decided to enroll in Global Entry which includes TSA Pre.

Then I discover Frontier, and their eventual mate Spirit, are the only two airlines not in TSA Pre.My time is valuable - so Frontier - throw all the $19 fares you want at me - you are no longer on my list.