I had planned a vacation Sept 3rd-7th of this year.When there was an unexpected death in the family my travel plans needed to change so I could go to the funeral.

I called to request that my flight- originally from Houston to Denver and a return- be changed to a multi-destination flight. I would be leaving Houston on the 1st now rather than the 3rd and flying to Detroit, MI. From there I requested a flight from Detroit to Denver on the 3rd and my same return flight (on the 7th) to Houston. What their representative, Ashley, booked for me instead was 2 flights from Detroit to Denver, and my return flight to Houston...

no flight out of Houston...When I attempted to check in to my flight and discovered the mistake I was upset, but figured it was a simple error to correct. I called the airline back. Lo and behold- there were in fact no flights from Houston to Detroit scheduled for that day at all. I was told I was being sold something that didn't even exist.

Incompetence at its finest.

I was then told that a full refund could not be made despite it being quite clearly their mistake and the fact that they caused me to miss my aunt's funeral and important time with family members that I will never be able to get back. They returned my tickets to the original flights I had scheduled (Houston to Denver and the return), but still kept a portion of the change charges. I do not understand how a business can run in this way.

I have received nothing beyond what I had originally booked, and yet I'm paying an additional fee for the airlines' mistake.

This airline seeks to take advantage of people even when they are in error and causing irreversible damage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of frontier airlines flight. Frontier Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Airlines. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Delta Airlines or United Airlines.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments