Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

MY HUSBAND AND I FLEW FROM CLEVELAND TO PHOENIX AND IT WAS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD.WE HAD TO PAY ALMOST $160.00 FOR CARRY ON LUGGAGE.

THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF WE HAD TO PAY FOR OUR BEVERAGE ON THE FLIGHT. FOR THE MONEY WE SPENT ON THE TICKETS AND THE LUGGAGE I SHOULD HAVE SPENT THE MONEY ON A REAL AIRLINES. THIS IS A VERY LOW BUDGET AIRLINES.

IF YOU CALL AND COMPLAIN YOU WILL GET NOTHING RESOLVED.SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON FLYING WITH FRONTIER I WOULD THINK TWICE, ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY, AND IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS GOOD LUCK AND MAKE SURE YOU BRING EXTRA MONEY FOR IN FLIGHT BEVERAGES.

Review about: Frontier Airlines Inflight Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Any of the service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

Fine print..is BS...

so I paid for a bag, then decided I didn't need to check a bag.. tried to get my money back days before the flight and those Greedy sonstabitches kept my money!!

GREEDY company stealing money like those phony email scams from Africa!!SAME KIND OF PEOPLE RUNNING FRONTIER -_ THIEVES

sandralynndavis

Did you happen to even read up on their policies? None of this should have been a surprise. YOU are the one at fault here.