Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Quality of Food

This flight has been a nightmare for my daughter Nicole!I purchased this trip for her last month so she could come to AZ for her sister birthday.

1st when she left Michigan her flight to AZ was over an hour late... this was the beginning of the bad sign!!! Today she has been waiting OVER 5 hours at Sky Harbor Airport to return back to Michigan & all this airlines can say is THEIR SORRY! Who in their right mind wants to wait 5+ hours PAST their original flight time for departure????

WE will NEVER EVER BOOK FRONTIER AGAIN! She will not arrive back to Michigan until AFTER 10:30 PM tonight when she was to arrive back in Michigan at 4:44 PM & she has to go to work tomorrow!!! Frontier charges OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR SEATS & BAGGAGE & if you are in a row behind the 3rd row your seat doesn't even recline! I had to purchase & pay $45 for a seat to & from Michigan for my daughter just so her seat could go back 1 INCH!

WE will NEVER EVER FLY FRONTIER AGAIN!!!!!!EVER!!!!!

Review about: Frontier Airlines Flight 1850.

Reason of review: ALL AROUND TRIP NIGHTMARE.

I didn't like: Lack of acceptance of fault, Paying for carry on, Negligent correspondence, Paying for in-flight beverages.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

"nightmare for my daughter Nicole!"

Oh my, where's Nicole's complaint? Don't tell me her mommy/daddy had to fill one out for her?

Here's a suggestion, why don't you take your helicopter(parent) and pick her up the next time?

to Anonymous #1362157