On Monday November 4th, 2 of my co-workers and myself left for Austin, TX for our annual trade show.We had no problem checking in, paid our baggage fees and took off.

I was carrying a laptop and my purse, which easily fit under the seat. No problem. Our trade show ended November 8th and we were scheduled to fly back. We were doing roundtrip from DCA and Austin with a stop in Denver.

At the Austin Airport, I was told that I could not board the plane with my laptop because my ticket did not have "Carry-on Bag" stamped on my ticket and it would cost me $100 to take it on. The agent was very rude, did not try to help or work with me. He just shrugged his shoulders. I will never fly Frontier again.

We foiled them and saved $100 to boot. My co-worker had a boarding pass that was stamped "Carry-on Bag" so we put it in her bag, dragged it through the checkin. Once in the walk way I took my laptop back and put it under my seat - no one said anything to me. In Denver, I had the same type of boarding pass as I had in Austin and no one said word one to me.

Frontier employees were very rude and in my opinion their customer service sucked. If they treat all their customers that way, I feel sorry for them.

I work in customer service everyday and would never treat my customers that way.I certainly would not recommend Frontier to any of my co-workers or friends.

Review about: Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments