Frontier Airlines Customer Care Review from Noblesville, Indiana
took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller.No one at either IND or ORD or any of the frontier staff at either airport cares at all that they broke our $700 stroller by throwing it off the platform.
Frontier is only a good airline if you do not need to make changes to your flight and you do not bring luggage and you're a single person traveling by yourself.Very unhappy with this experience
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Level of Comfort|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Today I went through the drive through at Steak and Shake in Noblesville, In. Not only did I NOT receive all my order I got a Chili Mac and got..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."