Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller.No one at either IND or ORD or any of the frontier staff at either airport cares at all that they broke our $700 stroller by throwing it off the platform.

Frontier is only a good airline if you do not need to make changes to your flight and you do not bring luggage and you're a single person traveling by yourself.Very unhappy with this experience

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Airlines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Delta Airlines or United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #1274545

Im pretty sure no body threw it off the platform.it may have fell off or rolled of but i dont think it was intentional.