That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM) so we planned accordingly and reached airport 1hour 5 minutes before at 3:05 PM, so technically I am around 1 hour earlier n guess what the lady at counter said flight is on time n she cant check us in as we are late for 45 minutes cut for check-in of flight...... seriously.....now what?

Again, same process as being listed earlier, calling on 1800 number,talking to different managers and all...but all in vain..all they need is your money $75, they don't value their customers at all....

Again, its totally a shame for Frontier airlines as they using tons of customers...as my whole family flies on that route sometimes around 1 or 2 times a month.....

Guess what...everybody says NO to Frontier now-on.....

Ani

Review about: Frontier Airlines Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Low fares n airport loactions.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot

Delays happen and change, as you saw.You are to arrive 2 hours before the scheduled time.

You messed around and were late.Your fault.

"so technically"

Judging by the way you write, I'm guessing you're young.That said technically means nothing to the airline as you found out.

You're advised to arrive to the airport at least 2 hours prior to the SCHEDULED departure time.

You turned up when you wanted to.

In the meantime people who showed up like they were supposed to were checked in, went through security and were sitting at the gate ready to go.

They're not going to recalculate weight and balance based on your technical assumption.

Lesson here is you need to be at the airport at least 2 hours( as has been suggested since 9-11-2011) prior to the scheduled departure time.

This one is on you.