Flew from Alb.NM to Portland, OR with a layover in Denver.

Though our flight to Denver was delayed, we knew from the Alb. NM check in station that the flight out of Denver to Portland would also be delayed. The person at Frontier who checked in my bags, said we would be fine. Once arriving in Denver, my mom and I made it in time to board the next plane to Portland (no one was boarded at this time.) They had already given away our seats!!!!

We were "allowed" on the plane, with seats at the back and not together. This was terrible as mom is afraid of flying. To make matters worse, I arrived at Portland this last Sunday, and called Monday to complain. They made up a song and dance about how the plane from Denver was to leave at 12:35, and our plane didn't arrive until 12:55.

I explained that actually, the Denver plane to Portland wasn't to leave until 1:10, and the Frontier check in person had also told me that. They have not compensated me AT ALL for the hardship this has caused, and my mom's terrifying experience.

Do NOT fly Frontier....EVER!

Review about: Frontier Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments

Frontier Airlines - Filing a Lawsuit Against the Frontier Airline Frontier Airlines "Today in Houston, my wife who travels every week on business was given the run around about her carry on baggage. The details are not important at this time but..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Nightmare.  Frontier Airlines "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Not at all acceptable service by the frontier staff Frontier Airlines "It is very disappointing about how your airline (Frontier) is treating their passengers even when they are on time and standing in the *** for baggage drop. I would like..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more