The most horrible service ever.I am a frequent flyer from New Jersey to Florida, where I have a house in Florida.

Decided to fly frontier due to the attractive prices. Worst mistake ever. They cancelled my florida flight, leaving me stranded. It was not a bad weather cancellation, which we could understand.

Every other flight scheduled left that day. We were told: the garage door where the de icing equipment is kept, is out of power. We have to wait for the power company to come. "Can you open it manually?" they were asked.

'Yes but we don't do that." The crew stood around for 3 hours, and did Nothing. Then after 5 hours of waiting, at the announcer said - "Flight 903 is cancelled due to 3 hour rule." We were forced to stand in huge line, that after 1.5 hours I left line. Twice I called 800 number, waited 22 minutes each time, and was 'disconnected'. I already paid for $1000 hotel that I cannot go to.

My car booking of $220 was already paid. Other people had cruises they missed due to the "3 hour rule"????? One group of men lost an expensive fishing trip! For a "3 hour rule".

This is ridiculous. I am filing a complaint with the FAA. This is not over. You need to compensate us for our lost vacation.

The uncaring, unhelpful staff was the worst I have ever encountered in a service industry.

Review about: Frontier Airlines Flight Booking.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Frontier Airlines?

Comments